Acknowledgements for UUB Site Design


 
I’d like to thank two people for the layout content of this website. I did not code this beautiful blogger template myself. Credit for that goes to Victor of Ascrin Design. Please visit his website, especially if you are looking for great blog templates. I find his work understated, elegant, and practical, which is why I chose his template. I have modified his template slightly, to make it wider, fix a few bugs, and to add more functionality.

The ukulele pinup girl in the top banner is art by Garry Palm of Kapolei. For those wondering, it would appear that she is playing a white label Kamaka HF-2 concert. Palm paints pinups, flowers, portraits, animals, and architecture. For those interested, he has beautiful art available for sale from his site. Hope you like the new design. I think it’s a step up from the plain default Blogger template.

0 comments: